Madame de Croissy
Dialogues des Carmélites, Francis Poulenc
NKO, Séoul 2011
Anne PAREUIL the French classical mezzo-soprano singer, well known to the public and the media world has performed her studies with the mezzo-soprano Jane Berbié at the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique de Paris and is today supervised by Alexandrina Milcheva (Sofia) .
She is the winner of several international competitions :
- 1984 First Prize of the UFAM Competition
- 1985 Prix Maurice Ravel, Le Tryptique International Competition.
First Prize at the Concours International des Maîtres du Chant Français..
This last competition allows her to be musically presented to the Parisian audience in a duo recital with the famous baritone
José van Dam at the Théâtre de Paris-Châtelet. She is barely 24 years old.
Anne enters the Paris Opera School when the general manager Jean-Marie Blanchard decides to hire her immediatly at the Opéra-Bastille in Les Brigands by J.Offenbach and later in Mère Marie de l’Incarnation from Dialogues des Carmélites at Palais Garnier.
Anne Pareuil performs a large repertoire covering Handel, Mozart, Verdi, Saint-Saëns, Wagner, Ponchielli, Massenet with quite an unusual richness and depth of timbre. The sensuality and stability of her voice is a promise for many years to come of high quality vocal performance.
Some productions and roles :
- Ariane et Barbe-Bleue, P.Dukas, La Nourrice, Paris Opera, Japonese tour in Tokyo.
- La Gioconda by Ponchielli, La Cieca at Saint-Etienne opera, France - Suzuki from Madama Butterfly, La Mère in Louise by Charpentier at the Capitole in Toulouse.
- Geneviève, Pelléas at Teatro Massimo di Palermo, Italy and ORW
Role creations on different continents :
- The Old Baroness from Vanessa, European creation
- Perséphone, from Ariane at the International J.Massenet Festival
- Madame de Croissy, Dialogues des Carmélites, F.Poulenc in Asia at the Korea National Opera.
- Les Évocations d’Albert Roussel at International Musical Festival at Roundtop,(Texas) in the USA
Conductors : Marek Janowsky, Gabriele Ferro, Marc Soustrot, Alberto Zedda, Friedrich Pleyer, Michel Plasson, Alain Lombard, Sylvain Cambreling, Pascal Verrot..
Stage directors: Nicolas Joël, J.Cl Auvray, Pier’Alli, Jorge Lavelli, Jérôme Savary, Ph.Sireuil
Main theaters : Palais Garnier, Opéra Paris-Bastille, Opera in Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nice, Marseille, Radio- France at salle PLeyel, Paris; Antwerp and ORW in Liège, Belgique. Teatri Massimi di Catania e Palermo, Sicily. Deutsche Oper am Rhein, Düsseldorf, Germany, Maestranza in Seville, Spain.
Anne sings regularly in Asia at The International Music Festival in Macau and at Opera Hong Kong and appeared at the Orchid Center in Tokyo for the Opéra de Paris and the Korea National Opera in Seoul.
email@example.com T. +336 85541065